Welcome to Tenby Vets
We have been a part of life in Tenby for over 60 years.
Due to popular demand and increasing small animal work the practice moved to larger premises on the Lower Park Road in 2009. Now we are 4 vets looking after both the large and small animals of South Pembrokeshire.
Our new premises have allowed us to expand our small animal facilities.
Open Surgery Mon-Sat 9-9.30am
Appointments are available for consults Mon-Fri .To make an appointment please phone 01834 842278 between 8 am and 6 pm
Services available at Tenby Vets include:
- All routine operations undertaken on site
- In-house laboratory, including blood tests (haematology, biochemistry and some hormones), allowing for quick results
- Ultrasound scanning and state-of-the-art digital x-ray
- Healthy Pets Club to help reduce health care costs
- Pet passports
- Neutering service (dog trust and cat protection league vouches accepted)
- Dental hygiene products and ultrasonic descaling and polishing available
- Supply and advice on worm and flea control products
- Range of dog food for sale and dietary advice available
- 24hr emergency service available
- Special offers on flea and worm control
- Fully computerised clinical records