Welcome to Tenby Vets
We have been a part of life in Tenby for over 60 years. Starting off as a one man band when David Bowen put up his plate on Warren street in the middle of the last century. As word spread and work increased the practice moved to Marsh Farm as a mostly large animal 3 man practice.
Due to popular demand and increasing small animal work the practice moved to larger premises on the Lower Park Road in 2009. Now we are 5 vets looking after both the large and small animals of South Pembrokeshire.
Our new premises have allowed us to expand our small animal facilities.
To make an appointment please phone 01834 842278 between 8am and 7pm.
From November 2013 we will no longer be running open surgeries from 5 until 6pm. Instead we would like to encourage our clients to make an appointment and we hope this will help to reduce waiting times for people and their pets. Occasionally, animal emergencies may arise which delay appointments but we hope you will understand and bear with us. Appointments are available during the day and up until 6pm at night.
Services available at Tenby Vets include:
- All routine operations undertaken on site
- In-house laboratory, including blood tests (haematology, biochemistry and some hormones), allowing for quick results
- Ultrasound scanning and state-of-the-art digital x-ray
- Healthy Pets Club to help reduce health care costs
- Pet passports
- Neutering service (dog trust and cat protection league vouches accepted)
- Dental hygiene products and ultrasonic descaling and polishing available
- Supply and advice on worm and flea control products
- Range of dog food for sale and dietary advice available
- 24hr emergency service available
- Special offers on flea and worm control
- Fully computerised clinical records